K2 Maysis Men's Snowboard Boots 2024
K2 designed the Maysis to perform like a workhorse and fit like a glove, and its feature-forward design has it ranked as a perennial bestseller.
It starts with a heat-moldable liner made of open-cell Intuition® foam - allowing the liner to form to the exact shape of your leg, ankle, and foot for superior fit, warmth, and comfort. The secret to the award-winning fit is our Conda™ liner lacing system. Powered by a BOA® Fit System dial, this forgiving and adjustable harness is designed to pull the user's heel into the boot's heel pocket. This urethane-based harness hugs your ankle and flexes naturally.
Externally, the articulating cuff reduces distortion when bending the knee, and an added abrasion-resistant rubber compound provides for unrelenting durability. A high-powered BOA® Fit System H4 Coiler closes the shell securely and can be done without removing your gloves.
Lastly, to add durability and maintain the boot's flex over the boot's lifetime, the K2 Maysis was constructed using our Endo™ technology. Underfoot, premium materials improve damping and grip. The outsole is built using K2's proprietary This Grips!™ dual-rubber compound to provide excellent grip both on and off the snow. This is all set atop a dual-density midsole comprised of a lightweight EVA and our proprietary Harshmellow™, designed to dampen vibration on rough terrain and cushion big landings.
- H4 Coiler BOA® Fit System - Impact resistant, durable, and performance-driven, the H4 BOA® Dial ejects on severe impact and is easily re-inserted into the boot. One dial controls the upper shell lacing, and the other maintains the lower shell lacing.
- Conda™ BOA® Liner Lacing - Proprietary liner lacing system that harnesses the power of BOA® to provide superior heel hold and support.
- Intuition® Control Foam 3D Liner - Heat moldable medium and high-density Intuition® foam forms to the exact shape of your leg, ankle, and foot for superior fit, warmth, and comfort.
- This Grips!™ Premium Outsole with Harshmellow™ - K2's proprietary rubber compound delivers excellent grip and durability on all terrain types and is integrated with Harshmellow™ foam to dampen chatter and vibration.
- Rubber Reinforced Articulating Upper Cuff with Endo™ 2.0 - Reinforced materials in high wear and flex zones extend the boot's life and deliver a distortion-free flex. At the same time, Endo™ 2.0 helps to retain boot flex and durability over the lifetime of the boot.
- 3D Formed EVA Footbed - Dense EVA foam provides contouring cushioning and support.