K2 Belief Women's Snowboard Boots 2023
The K2 Belief women’s snowboard boot is engineered for all-day warmth, comfort, and performance and is thoughtfully designed to help you take the next step on the mountain.
The proven M1 Coiler BOA® Fit System lacing interface uses stainless steel BOA® laces to tighten the outer shell and allow quick on and offs in the parking lot. This lacing system works in harmony with an articulating cuff, ensuring that the boot delivers a smooth flex that simply makes turning easier.
The Fast-In liner lacing system hugs the liner to your lower leg and foot, and the Comfort Foam EVA liner will quickly form to the individual shape of your feet. The K2 Belief snowboard boot liner also features internal J-bars designed to hug and support your ankles to up the personalized fit.
The icing on the cake is our Low Pro OS outsole, built from a durable and grippy rubber compound that will keep you upright while walking across frozen parking lots or hiking your first line.
- M1 BOA® Fit System - Simple and secure shell lacing that tightens with the twist of the M1 BOA Dial.
- Fast-In Liner Lacing - No frills liner lacing that stays tight and supports all-day resort riding.
- Comfort Foam 3D Liner - Soft and warm foam focused on a forgiving flex and excellent out-of-the-box fit.
- Low-Pro™ Outsole - A lightweight and solid rubber outsole that grips hard and lasts long.
- Flex Zone Upper - A small flexible notch at the boot's instep allows for a smooth forward flex with minimal shell distortion.
- Die-Cut EVA Footbed - Provides cushioning and support, built from rigid EVA foam.