Girls' Burton Hart 2L Jacket 2023
Make the most of the season with the clean, functional, and closet-friendly design of the girls' Burton Hart 2L Jacket. Pairing the team-tested waterproofing and breathability of DRYRIDE fabric with targeted Thermacore powered warmth, this is performance that'll keep her comfortable and happy on the trail or just on the way to class. A full range of features – including an oversized helmet-friendly hood and a waist gaiter that links up with Burton Pants – keep her one step ahead of Mother Nature.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; PFC-free DWR coating; Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO insulation [120g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care; Taffeta lining mapped with microfleece back panel for additional warmth
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter and crown adjustment; Chafe-free chin guard; Snag-free neckline
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts; Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Adjustable cuffs; Pocket-access hem cinch; Glove loops; Ticket O-ring; Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, therma-pocket with media port, and sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing